четверг, 31 мая 2012 г.

updated telefonchik

Now I have a beautiful brand new HTC 3450. Not an example of my light little brick and a small. It remains to be siphoned to him the address book and you can enjoy.

I do not like new things. Prefer the convenience - just the same take a strong liking for their favorite things. But my etenchik began to die right before your eyes. Now he no longer remembers the phone calls and always climbs a message stating that the phone is not charged. Given that the split front panel and just zamatsan screen stylus - everything is visible, but the point of pressing. In general, thanks Euroset (prices just ohuet ) and Home Credit (94 % per annum - the effective rate ). Overpayments will be 6900, but I'm deep in it. During the 10 months through savings on the nerves and nepoteryanyh calls I receive three to five times more.

Now you have to think what to do with the old phone. selling. Over 5,000 rubles, or 200 WMZ. Of course before selling it, I completely re-set. There is such a machucha - factory setting. He pressed two buttons and got clean soft. Plus card at 500MB. The rest do not need anyone nafig. Oh, where a box of it. There is still dzhpees card moscow licensing.

While he wrote, suffered contact. Now all. I am happy as an elephant. To develop a new devaysom.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий